Photobucket

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Missing you & holidays

My Sweet Baby Girl,
I can't tell you how much I miss you and wish you were here. To celebrate St. patrick's Day or Easter without you............I got you little holiday things but just wish that you were here to play with them. I cry for you all the time and feel so weak, broken, sad. I hope you can't feel any of this sadness as it is for me to carry. I would do anything for you. You are my daughter. God I miss you!
I sent you up your Easter Balloons with little chickies and I also sent up your Angel friends their balloons. I hope you are all playing with them. Now I send up the precious little Angel babies their balloons on the day they arrived on earth. Mayda who I met on BBC thread gave me the great idea. I love watching the balloons float up to heaven!
So my little peanut - I love you and miss you everyday! Know that, feel that, and come visit me, I miss you!

Love, Mommy!

St.Patty's Day

Easter

No comments: