Photobucket

Monday, March 10, 2008

What Can I Do?

My sweet little Alexandra,

Please forgive me, I have been feeling unsettled more than usual lately. Some ladies I have met recently have posted some beautiful slide shows, websites, etc. to remember and share their precious little angels. It has really made me want to do the same for you, but I am so poor at computer stuff that I am scared to because I don't want to mess it up. I come on here and post my thoughts, then I print them out and place them in your little memory box. I really hope I can make you proud by being able to make a pretty slide show or something. I have no website for you or for people to leave messages for you and I feel bad for that. I think I'm really go to try but be patient with me as I really have no clue how to even start a website!! : )

I miss you so much and have been talking to you lots, I hope you are listening. The 15th is approaching and I can feel myself getting uptight. 15 used to be my favourite #, now I will never think of it the same. I dread it. I wish I could rip that day out of my memory and replace it with a different outcome - where you come home with me, you have your brother, me & Daddy fussing over you. You would be with us on this earth, so I could hug & kiss you everyday. It's not the same kissing an urn........ I still do every night. I know you are in heaven but I like to think that you are close by watching us and knowing just how much you are missed.
So even through I haven't figured out with website thing, know that I am thinking of you every minute, every day!!
I love and miss you more than my heart can take!
Love Mommy
xoxoxo

1 comment:

ClownMomma said...

you are a wonderful mommy! i have yet to print out any of lucy's blog for her journal and the last it ei wrote in it was JAN!