Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Missing my Angel

Well Hello 2008. Can't say I'm sorry to see the end of 2007.
Woke up this morning hoping for some miracle, change, hoping to feel different in some way. But of course the pain and sorrow is still here. I said Good Morning to Alexandra and hugged and kissed her urn letting her know how much I miss her, and hope that she is peaceful & safe.
I am really going to try to think differently about things. I need to try to stop the 'what our life is suppose to be like' thoughts - like 'I'm suppose to be changing diapers, feeding a baby right now, I'm suppose to be playing with my daughter.....'
I need now to believe that Alexandra is watching us and wants us to be happy and be a good family. I will always have her with me, and embrace the day we will be together again. I need to be thankful for what I have and hope that the future blesses us with another miracle.
I wish thinking like this would take away all the pain and heartache.

Alexandra's Mom

2 comments:

ClownMomma said...

michelly- i hope that you find peace in this year. your loss is still very new (well so is mine but I have 4 months)

AlexandrasMom said...

I hope 2008 is good to us all. Very confusing day today.
I'm trying very hard to be positive but find myself tearing up at everything.
I was revision our 'financial plan' toda as I was doing our banking online, and i couldn't stop crying as I had to change daycare amounts, maternity leave pay, etc. Broke my heart all over again.