Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2008

My Peanut.





I thought I would post my picture of Alexandra on here as I'd like her to be remembered, and this is a safe place for me to do it. I tried to post it on the Baby Center thread but I can't seem to figure it out. I'm so glad the hospital took pictures of her for us, I thought I wouldn't want pictures but I feel so different now.

Alexandra I love you so much and miss you more than I ever knew I could miss someone. I hope you hear my voice when I talk to you telling you how much I care. My heart aches for you to be peaceful, safe and know that we will be together again one day. Take care my sweet angel, hugs & kisses, Mommy.

2 comments:

ClownMomma said...

she is beautiful...

AlexandrasMom said...

Alex - peanut - I miss you so much.....